Wednesday 17 November 2010

Day 82

Its been a day of ups and downs today.

One of those days when you haven't a clue who you are, what you are doing or where you are going.

Whoever is in this body is unrecognisable, did someone take me over during the night? Shame they were not more dynamic.

My camera has still not materialised, phone calls tomorrow me thinks. I do so hope i have it by the time we go to Devon next weekend. The weather is not looking to good, and i just hope we can get out and have some walks by the sea. We may start to communicate a little better.

Linda my sister rang today and the four of us sisters are going to have a day out hitting the shops. We have never ever done that together before, something else new. Linda is hoping her knee will hold up. I suggested a wheelchair! i will push, we wont go far with my dodgy wrist and will no doubt end up going in circles. I wonder who is driving! Its the 9th December and its mums birthday so will be little special.

Had a long chat about Mikey today with my boss. It was nice actually because i try not to mention him at work. I am so aware that if i talk about it all the time no one will want to talk to me at all and start avoiding me. You can be lonely in a crowd and i don't want that to happen.

Swimming tomorrow, i do hope the water is warmer that Tuesday it was freezing! ended up sitting in the sauna with a lovely lady and gentleman. The chap told us he sat in the sauna last week and the top bench fell down with him sitting on it!! not very comforting is it!

Tim posted Toms birthday card off today to make sure it arrives on time. It will be a lonely day for him on his own. It will be a year in December since Ashley and he decided to separate. I know she phoned him and said he could have a divorce and as soon as possible. I would think that's because she is having another mans baby! Tom has said if she wants divorce she can apply or wait for the two years, otherwise he has to pay and hes not doing that. He has had to deal with so much already.

Tim met several people up town today so he has been chatting to them. It was good that he was able to contribute to the conversation its hard when its so one sided.
Went and get some felt to re roof the garden shed. A job for a dry day. I hope i don't have to help. I usually get whacked with a hammer or some dire event befalls me at Tim's hand. Not the best D.I.Y person in the world.

Well i really am going to try for an early night I'm going to have drop of that liqueur i bought and see if that helps. Its Thursday tomorrow, and i hate them it may be different although i don't hold out much hope but i suppose Tomorrow is another day.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment